[Devel] categories

Nick Moffitt nick at zork.net
Sun May 23 16:51:28 EST 2004

begin  Frédéric Crozat  quotation:
> Just add
> keyword = (gnome OR kde) NOT sucks
> in each feed configuration.

	Does this syntax really work?  For example, I planet
boingboing in my laziness feed, but I can't stand all the photoshop
contests and blither about the atkins diet (well, there's more, but
that's the easiest to pinpoint now).

	So I tried:

keyword = NOT (worth1000 OR atkins OR carb)

	And ended up with the iso8859 calamity you saw me babble about
recently.  Looking in the code, it seems more like it's just a dumb
list of keywords.  I'm using
jdub at perkypants.org--projects/planet--devel--0.0--patch-57 at the
moment.

--
So are you an honest-to-cripes Atkins dieter with the        Nick Moffitt
little urine test strips and the blood analysis and the     nick at zork.net