[Devel] bug report and questions

Matthew East mdke at ubuntu.com
Sun Dec 18 08:22:51 EST 2005

Hi all,

I just wanted to report a bug I noticed on Planet Ubuntu. The rss feeds
broke recently when a post title contained the symbol "&". Hopefully
this is enough information for you to diagnose the problem :)

Also, while I'm here I have a question about categories/tags. Many blogs
(notably wordpress based ones) have the ability to post in various
categories, but do not produce separate feeds. I'd really like to be
able to add such blogs to a planet and have it filter the posts in a
particular category. Is this possible? So far from what I've been told,
it isn't. If not, are there any plans to introduce such a feature?

Matt
mdke at ubuntu.com
gnupg pub 1024D/0E6B06FF