[Devel] Bug in Planet parsing

Marcos Marado marado at isp.novis.pt
Wed Dec 28 07:29:44 EST 2005

On Tue, 2005-12-27 at 15:19 -0500, Minh Nguyen wrote:
> I think this was already fixed in a newer version of Planet, because I
> haven't seen this bug since I used the "nightly" almost a year ago. It'd
> be nice if the website so much as /hinted/ that the nightly is, in fact,
> from /many/ nights ago. *nudge nudge*

Well, I have a nightly snapshot of 20th of December and the bug was
there... But yes, I'm seeing now that that "nightly" was from the 1st of
October :-(

Maybe it's time to update that "nightly" snapshot? And maybe it's time
to call it 1.0-beta1 or something? After all there are no /real/
"nightly snapshots"...

--
Marcos Marado <marado at isp.novis.pt>
Sonaecom ISP