[Devel] Thank you for your Planet / +bug ?

Sandip Bhattacharya sandip at lug-delhi.org
Sat Jun 11 03:39:18 EST 2005

Arthit Suriyawongkul wrote:
> our planet is online :)
>
> Planet SIIT
> http://planet.siit.net/
>
> btw, I found that if I change the name of examples/ directory to
> something else,
> the script will not work (I/O Error), even I have modified all entries
> in the config.ini accordingly (to refer to a new name).

You must be doing something wrong. I have renamed the config directory
and it works perfectly. My cron script goes like this:

   10 * * * * (cd /home/user/planet;python planet.py myconf/config.ini)

Here the planet code is in /home/user/planet, and the config files are
in myconf/ (i.e. /home/usr/planet/myconf).

HTH,

- Sandip

Sandip Bhattacharya  *    Puroga Technologies   *     sandip at puroga.com
Work: http://www.puroga.com  *   Home/Blog: http://www.sandipb.net/blog

PGP/GPG Signature: 51A4 6C57 4BC6 8C82 6A65 AE78 B1A1 2280 A129 0FF3