[Devel] missing tags on default template

chl at tuxfamily.org chl at tuxfamily.org
Tue Jun 14 02:19:40 EST 2005

Dear planetplanet's mailing list,

Is it possible to include this kind of tags :

<link rel="alternate" type="application/rss+xml" title="<TMPL_VAR name>"
href="rss10.xml">
<link rel="alternate" type="application/rss+xml" title="<TMPL_VAR name>"
href="rss20.xml">

into the <head> tag of the examples/index.html.tmpl and
fancy-examples/index.html.tmpl templates ?

In Firefox, it will displays an small icon to easily add live bookmark.
I'm almost sure it's also used by other softwares ...

Thank you in advance,

Best regards,

Charles Longeau

Ps: please leave me in CC, as I'm not subscribed to the list.