[Devel] Feeds with big entries.

rune at snuskete.com rune at snuskete.com
Sat Mar 26 10:00:27 EST 2005

It seems that planet has a problem with posts with big entries. I have
planet set up on my site to aggregate the blogs of my friends, and
lately two of the feeds has been missing. The common denominator seems
to be that both blogs have one or more big posts. After getting one of
the blogs to use the post excerpts, instead of the whole posts, for the
RSS-feed, that one reappeared, while the other one maintained its
abscence. Am I onto something, or is this just a freaky coincidence?

PS: I would like to have the whole posts on my planet, and not just the
    excerpts. So getting everyone to publish excerpts in their feeds is
    obviously not a solution.
PPS: I'm not on the mailing list, so putting me in CC would be nice. ;)

--
Regards
Rune Hammersland