[Devel] bug with atom.xml?

adewale oshineye adewale at gmail.com
Sat May 21 07:58:44 EST 2005

It's a little more complicated than that. If you visit
http://planetplanet.org/ you'll see that there's 3
repositories/branches. The repository/branch named
scott at netsplit.com--2004/planet--devel--1.0 uses the latest version of
FeedParser and so doesn't have this problem with atom feeds that
contain xhtml.

Give that version a try to see if it resolves your problem.