[Devel] Memory usage

Jeff Waugh jdub at perkypants.org
Tue Jan 17 10:30:09 EST 2006

<quote who="Mary Gardiner">

> Actually, one other problem we're likely to encounter is that I'm not sure
> that the templating language accepts streamed input: it probably wants its
> data delivered as an in-memory lump too. So this may also limit the
> reductions in memory use we can make.

Well, you can process parts of a multipart template [1], but I don't think
that helps us too much here (but could be wrong, might be worth some play).

- Jeff

[1] http://htmltmpl.sourceforge.net/python-api.html#method-TemplateProcessor_process

--
linux.conf.au 2006: Dunedin, New Zealand               http://linux.conf.au/

    "It will test your head. And your mind. And your brain, too." - Jack
                           Black, School of Rock