Urgent problem, I meant to say, blogs which are deleted is still shown in the planet

Shervin Asgari shervin at linpro.no
Tue Jun 13 22:51:49 EST 2006

(Forgot to post to devel list. Sorry for dual post Jeff)

I could do this if we were going to remove the weblog. But we are not =

trying to remove the weblog, just the entires.

For instance, we have the weblog Football, and inside of fotball we have =

the blog World Cup. It is the blog World Cup we want to be removed from =

the planet. The entry is deleted correctly, but the planet still shows it.

Shervin Asgari - System Consultant
M: +47 918 64 148, @: shervin at linpro.no
Linpro AS - Leading on Linux    Tel: +47 21 54 41 00/02
Vitaminveien 1A        Fax: +47 21 54 41 01
PB 4 Grefsen, 0409 Oslo    WWW: http://www.linpro.no/