Urgent problem, I meant to say, blogs which are deleted is still shown in the planet

Jeff Waugh jdub at perkypants.org
Tue Jun 13 23:01:04 EST 2006

<quote who="Shervin Asgari">

> I could do this if we were going to remove the weblog. But we are not
> trying to remove the weblog, just the entires.

Right, understood - just delete the cache files for that blog, then. (Don't
delete all the cache files unless absolutely necessary.)

- Jeff

--
GUADEC 2006: Vilanova i la Geltrú, Spain            http://2006.guadec.org/

   "People keep asking me why we aren't married, and he says, 'Every time
   I am about to ask you, you do something annoying'." - Kate Beckinsale