Urgent problem, I meant to say, blogs which are deleted is still shown in the planet

Shervin Asgari shervin at linpro.no
Tue Jun 13 23:02:57 EST 2006

What I am thinking of doing is writing a script that deletes the content =

of /var/cache/planet every hour or something. Does this sound like a =

good solution?

Shervin Asgari - System Consultant
M: +47 918 64 148, @: shervin at linpro.no
Linpro AS - Leading on Linux	Tel: +47 21 54 41 00/02
Vitaminveien 1A        Fax: +47 21 54 41 01
PB 4 Grefsen, 0409 Oslo    WWW: http://www.linpro.no/