Urgent problem, I meant to say, blogs which are deleted is still shown in the planet

Simos Xenitellis simos74 at gmx.net
Tue Jun 13 23:17:15 EST 2006

O/H Shervin Asgari έγραψε:
> What I am thinking of doing is writing a script that deletes the
> content of /var/cache/planet every hour or something. Does this sound
> like a good solution?
Perhaps I misunderstood.
If the config.ini has the proper list of RSS feeds that you want to show
up in your planet, then you are all set.
Sometimes you get issues due to the caching; however if you remove the
offending cache files and run planet.py again, you should be fine.
If you remove the cache files  every hour, this would add stress on the
individual blogs which technically is unnecessary.
Once you remove an RSS feed from config.ini, then remove from the cache
directory and you run planet.py again, those RSS feeds are gone forever :)

Simos