Create rss feed of the planet

Shervin Asgari shervin at linpro.no
Tue Jun 20 23:31:13 EST 2006

Hello. Lets say I want to take all the blogs from my planet and have it
in a rss. Is that possible?
Lets say I want to include a planet in my planet with rss, does
planetplanet support this somehow?

The reason why I am asking is because our newspaper shows all the blogs
on the planet page. But on the frontpage of the newspaper, we would like
to include the 10 latest (or so) blogs from the planet. And we would
like to have the whole planet as an rss file to make this easy. But if
it is another way please tell :)

--
Shervin Asgari - System Consultant
M: +47 918 64 148, @: shervin at linpro.no
Linpro AS - Leading on Linux	Tel: +47 21 54 41 00/02
Vitaminveien 1A        Fax: +47 21 54 41 01
PB 4 Grefsen, 0409 Oslo    WWW: http://www.linpro.no/