Feed for multiple planets?

Todd Slater dontodd at gmail.com
Tue Nov 7 07:59:10 EST 2006

I'm using a recent nightly version of planetplanet. I'll be setting up
various planets, with a structure like
http://domain.com/planets/planet1, http://domain.com/planets/planet2

Basically I got the config.ini set up the way I like, and have been
copying it to create other planets, just modifying the feeds.

The alternative link for the feed for each of the planets, however,
points to http://domain.com/planets/atom.xml. I of course want it to
point to http://domain.com/planets/planet1/atom.xml.

I attempted to create a php template (by copying
examples/fancy/index.html.tmpl to index.php.tmpl) so I could get the
path the the current directory, but ran into problems I assume having
to do with the index.html.tmplc file, which I couldn't figure out how
to edit.

Is there a way to specify the path to the alternate link so that it
points to the atom or rss file in the proper directory?