Venus(?) with win32 and also basic auth

Adam Jack adam.jack at AdventureCentral.com
Fri Sep 22 08:27:20 EST 2006

Thanks Sam, that explains it, I'll go there.

Hi back. :) First time I've popped my head up in about a year; long
story. Nice to be looking at the world through other people's code
again. :-)

Regards,

Adam
-----Original Message-----
From: Sam Ruby [mailto:rubys at intertwingly.net]
Sent: Thursday, September 21, 2006 3:01 PM
To: Adam Jack
Cc: devel at lists.planetplanet.org
Subject: Re: Venus(?) with win32 and also basic auth

Adam Jack wrote:
> Folks,
>
>  From reading back a few of these posting I'm assuming that Venus is a

> new name for the planet code. Please correct me if I am wrong, but
> understand that context for the remainder of this mail.

A perhaps more accurate statement is that Venus is an active and
unstable branch that you can find here:

   http://intertwingly.net/code/venus/

Here's an overview:

   http://intertwingly.net/blog/2006/08/16/Venus-Rising
   http://intertwingly.net/blog/2006/09/01/Venus-Filters

- Sam Ruby

P.S.  Hi Adam!  Patches welcome!  You'll love bzr!