Modify 'summary' template

Guillermo Latorre guillermo at hachemuda.com
Thu Aug 23 20:52:24 EST 2007

Hello,

this is my first mail to the list.
I have recentrly downloaded Planet-2.0 and now I am trying to install
and configure it for my personal project.

I have seen the 'summary' tag for displaying only the title and a few
words of each post published in the Planet. Now, I want to modify that
tag, I want to change that number of words which are shown in "summary
mode".

I am reading the python code and don't see anything about it. I am
newbie in Python language and maybe don't see it and it's in fornto of
my eyes...

Can you help me, please?

Thank you very much.

Guillermo