Articles cut

Scott Sinclair scott-planet at
Sat Jan 6 22:35:25 EST 2007

On Sat 06 Jan, 2007 at 11:05:59 +0000, Rachael wrote:
> Hi,
> I've installed planetplanet in , but all the
> articles i get from the feeds are cut. They only have two or three lines
> . They are incomplete.
> Any hint on how to repare this ?

Having a look at the individual feeds you syndicate into the planet, it
seems the feeds themselves only provide a snippet of the article.

Most blog software has a setting to provide the full or part of the article
text in the RSS Feed, and i assume in all cases of your bloggers, they have
all chosen to unable this feature.