Add planet D to the list of planet feeds

Clay Smith clayasaurus at
Wed Feb 27 08:29:49 EST 2008

The D programming community ( ) keeps a
planet site as well ( ). The planet
site links up to D developer's blogs, and subjects such as the D
libraries, D code, D benchmarks, game development, community
announcements and such are the subjects covered.

Since it looks like planetplanet maintains a list of popular
developer's planet sites, I thought I'd make an attempt to see if you
could add ( ) to your list of planet
sites. I'm not sure if there's any strict requirements to get on the
planetplanet list, but I thought I would give it a try.

~ Clay