RES: Planetplanet Store files

Marcelo Oliveira marcelo at dzestudio.com.br
Tue Feb 10 23:55:06 EST 2009

Hi Dilip, everyone,

I don't think that already exists any implementation. But you can develop and publish for everybody. I'm working in a script to improve the GMT hour for Planetplanet. Here in Brazil we have a GMT+3, and the posts are captured with wrong hour.

I'll publish for communite son as possible!

Marcelo Oliveira
DZ Estúdio - Comunicação Online
Rua Ramiro Barcelos, 1056 / 604
CEP 90035-002 - Moinhos de Vento - Porto Alegre RS
Fone: +55 [51] 3268.4313 - www.dzestudio.com.br <http://www.dzestudio.com.br/>