Saving 1 generated file in a different output dir

Dave Levy david-levy at btconnect.com
Mon Feb 16 21:33:49 EST 2009

I have two ways to solve this problem

I use multiple directories to support multiple config.ini files, and so
can have multiple output directories. I have written more about this,

http://blogs.sun.com/DaveLevy/entry/influencing_planet_s_output_name

I use a script to run planey.py and a cp command could be issued to move
the file from the /var/www/planet to /var/www.

I know of no way the config file can be set to have your desired effect.

--

--
Dave

David Levy

Private & Confidential: This e-mail is intended for the addressee only.
If you are not an addressee, you have no rights to use the information
contained in this letter. Please destroy and notify me that an error
delivery has occurred.