Saving 1 generated file in a different output dir

Awab Alvi drawab at gmail.com
Tue Feb 17 21:01:26 EST 2009

Apologies if I am being redundant, but I too run a planet with a different
output directory merely pointing the output directory to the root folder
for example the planet.py resides in the directory called /venus
while the cache resides in /venus/cache
and the output index.html publishes onto the root directory

the following lines are found in my own config.ini [http://bloggers.pk]

cache_directory = /home/drawab/bloggers.pk/venus/cache
output_dir = /home/drawab/bloggers.pk

I can assume that same scenario can be replicated for independent config.ini
files merely by changing the cache folder and subsequently altering the
output directory to run multiple instances of

Hope this helps

Awab Alvi

Blog: http://teeth.com.pk/blog
Twitter: http://twitter.com/DrAwab