What's the status of Planet Venus?

rancor therancor at gmail.com
Fri Dec 31 23:08:54 EST 2010

Thanks for your answer.

I found out that Django theme does escape all html from feeds but no other
theme is doing this.

I added this to the index.html.dj and all feeds are rendered correctly.

{% autoescape off %}
   original theme
{% endautoescape %}

Is this by design or has something changed along the way?

I'm running Ubuntu Server 10.04 with python 2.6

Regards rancor