How does one go about figuring out a 500 error?

Antti-Juhani Kaijanaho antti-juhani at
Thu Mar 11 22:46:29 EST 2010

On Tue, Mar 09, 2010 at 02:51:17AM +1100, Mary Gardiner wrote:
> Just FWIW the last commit to the Planet 2.0 codebase seems to have been
> made in February 2007. If the local admins want you using that codebase
> I guess you have to, but I wouldn't bet on it being updated in any way.

I know.  I was referring to the Planet codebase in general, including Venus.

I have requested the admins to switch to the Venus package, but that's
not happened yet.

Antti-Juhani Kaijanaho, Jyväskylä, Finland