What's the status of Planet Venus?

Olivier Berger olivier.berger at telecom-sudparis.eu
Mon Jan 27 23:29:19 EST 2014

Hi.

I'm trying to update Debian's packaging of planet-venus, which includes
fixing problems found when running with recent versions of feedparser
and html5lib.

I'm wondering about the status of planet venus, which seems to have only
been maintained up to 3 years ago...

Sam, or others, could you share some status update on the project's
maintenance ?

Thanks in advance.

Best regards,

--